This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. War and Peace
2. Lloyd Alexander’s Prydain Series
3. Nine Princes of Amber
4. Gone With the Wind
5. Tolkien — I count all five books as one story.
7. And the Ladies of the Club
8. Weirdstone of Bresingamen
9. Atlas Shrugged
10. Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass
11. The Demon Lover by Victoria Holt
12. The Queen of Spells
13. Beyond the Darkness by Angie Fenimore
14. Forgotten Beasts of Eld
15. Wizard of Earthsea
Bah! I never, ever post anything without having to revise it:
Should have included:
Science and Health: With Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy
A Course In Miracles
But I don’t think of those books as books, more like tools for life.