Alright all ye clothing savvy folk

I am looking for pictures of old fashion academic robes. In particular, I am trying to find something like the robe my grandmother had back in the 20s. It has a yoked back like this:



But I could have sworn…and perhaps I am mis-remembering, that it had some kind of padding and yoke in the front, too. Coming down to mid-chest level.